ProQuest Technology Research Professional
ProQuest Technology Research Professional is the most comprehensive engineering and technology research offering from ProQuest, with coverage of the world literature on technology and applied science, including materials science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, condensed matter physics, computer science and electronic engineering.
Databases included within ProQuest Technology Research Professional:
- Abstracts in New Technology & Engineering
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Advanced Tech & Aerospace Professional
- ProQuest Materials Research Professional
The following thesauri are available:
- Abstracts in New Technologies and Engineering Thesaurus
- Copper Thesaurus
- Engineered Materials Thesaurus
- Metallurgical Thesaurus
- NASA Thesaurus
- Technology thesaurus
PaperChem covers virtually every topic related to the chemistry, engineering, and production technology used by the pulp and paper industry. Included are abstracts of journal articles, books, dissertations, patents, review and research articles, symposia, and translations.
The database covers all aspects chemical engineering, biological engineering, and related fields. Sources are international scientific and user-related journals, conference proceedings, doctoral theses, and German research reports. CEABA aims to deliver chemical or process engineers, chemists, biotechnologists, and industrial scientists insights to the literature of process and bioprocess engineering, chemical engineering and biotechnology.