Pharmaprojects is the complete drug intelligence service covering global drug research and development across all disease areas since 1980. It sets the standard for comprehensive intelligence about drugs in the development pipeline from the lab to the market. The database contains profiles of over 80,000 drugs including 15,000 drugs in active development. Pharmaprojects also gives you access to over 30 years of R&D developments on 53,000 additional drugs, an unrivalled set of historical data.
- Detailed, robust drug profiles include:
- Chemical data (origin, chemical name, chemical structure)
- Originators and licensees
- Countries where drug is launched/approved
- Preclinical information
- Licensing availability
- Clinical information
- Orphan drug status
- All diseases the drug has been studied in and highest status it has reached
- Event history – tracking major events such as change in status, orphan drug status granted, first launch
- Mechanism of action and target
Sources include 50+ country/multinational trial registries, other trials listings, 4,400+ company webpages, all major medical meetings, news feeds, investor presentations, SEC filings, annual reports, health authority webpages, medical schools and clinical trial center postings, medical journals, USAN and INN lists, online resources, plus not so obvious sources such as research center websites, community hospital websites, grant awards lists, university protocol/IRB approval lists, CRO project listings, and primary research.
Use Pharmaprojects to answer such questions (amongst many others) as:
- Which drugs and indications have been studied with a certain target, such as PD-L1?
- Which late phase drugs indicated for melanoma are available in Brazil and Argentina?
- How has the landscape for prophylactic vaccines changed over the last 15 years?
Access MEDLINE, the U.S. National Library of Medicine's premier bibliographic database, through the Dialog platform. By searching the MEDLINE database directly through the Dialog platform, you can...
ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Global is a comprehensive collection of multi-disciplinary dissertations and theses from around the world. It provides access to over 5 million citations and 2.7...
Search the Embase database through the Dialog platform. Embase provides thorough coverage of the literature on drugs and pharmacology. In addition, Embase covers all other other aspects of human...
In the medical field, access to the latest healthcare information is always essential, whether it’s for students, researchers, medical professionals, hospital administrators, or even for patients...
Search BIOSIS Previews, the life sciences and biomedical research database, through the Dialog platform. By accessing BIOSIS Previews directly through Dialog, you can take advantage of our...
AdisInsight: Drugs (formerly Adis R&D Insight) provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are...