Pharmaprojects is the complete drug intelligence service covering global drug research and development across all disease areas since 1980. It sets the standard for comprehensive intelligence about drugs in the development pipeline from the lab to the market. The database contains profiles of over 80,000 drugs including 15,000 drugs in active development. Pharmaprojects also gives you access to over 30 years of R&D developments on 53,000 additional drugs, an unrivalled set of historical data.
- Detailed, robust drug profiles include:
- Chemical data (origin, chemical name, chemical structure)
- Originators and licensees
- Countries where drug is launched/approved
- Preclinical information
- Licensing availability
- Clinical information
- Orphan drug status
- All diseases the drug has been studied in and highest status it has reached
- Event history – tracking major events such as change in status, orphan drug status granted, first launch
- Mechanism of action and target
Sources include 50+ country/multinational trial registries, other trials listings, 4,400+ company webpages, all major medical meetings, news feeds, investor presentations, SEC filings, annual reports, health authority webpages, medical schools and clinical trial center postings, medical journals, USAN and INN lists, online resources, plus not so obvious sources such as research center websites, community hospital websites, grant awards lists, university protocol/IRB approval lists, CRO project listings, and primary research.
Use Pharmaprojects to answer such questions (amongst many others) as:
- Which drugs and indications have been studied with a certain target, such as PD-L1?
- Which late phase drugs indicated for melanoma are available in Brazil and Argentina?
- How has the landscape for prophylactic vaccines changed over the last 15 years?
Derwent Drug File selectively covers the worldwide pharmaceutical literature. Papers chosen may cover the chemistry, analysis, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, metabolism, biochemistry, interactions,...
Allied & Complementary Medicine™ Database covers the fields of complementary or alternative medicine and allied health. Information is geared toward medical professionals, health practitioners...
International Pharmaceutical Abstracts (IPA) provides comprehensive coverage of worldwide pharmacy literature. Such literature refers to articles on drugs and their properties, pharmacokinetics,...
SciSearch: A Cited Reference Science Database is not only a large, multi-disciplinary, international bibliographic database covering 150 disciplines in science, technology and biomedicine, but also...
MEDLINE is the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) premier bibliographic database. It contains references to journal articles in life sciences with a concentration on biomedicine and health....
Embase is a biomedical and pharmacological database providing comprehensive bibliographic coverage of the literature on drugs and pharmacology and of all other aspects of human medicine and related...