Pharmaprojects is the complete drug intelligence service covering global drug research and development across all disease areas since 1980. It sets the standard for comprehensive intelligence about drugs in the development pipeline from the lab to the market. The database contains profiles of over 80,000 drugs including 15,000 drugs in active development. Pharmaprojects also gives you access to over 30 years of R&D developments on 53,000 additional drugs, an unrivalled set of historical data.
- Detailed, robust drug profiles include:
- Chemical data (origin, chemical name, chemical structure)
- Originators and licensees
- Countries where drug is launched/approved
- Preclinical information
- Licensing availability
- Clinical information
- Orphan drug status
- All diseases the drug has been studied in and highest status it has reached
- Event history – tracking major events such as change in status, orphan drug status granted, first launch
- Mechanism of action and target
Sources include 50+ country/multinational trial registries, other trials listings, 4,400+ company webpages, all major medical meetings, news feeds, investor presentations, SEC filings, annual reports, health authority webpages, medical schools and clinical trial center postings, medical journals, USAN and INN lists, online resources, plus not so obvious sources such as research center websites, community hospital websites, grant awards lists, university protocol/IRB approval lists, CRO project listings, and primary research.
Use Pharmaprojects to answer such questions (amongst many others) as:
- Which drugs and indications have been studied with a certain target, such as PD-L1?
- Which late phase drugs indicated for melanoma are available in Brazil and Argentina?
- How has the landscape for prophylactic vaccines changed over the last 15 years?
Gale Group Trade & Industry Database™ is a multi-industry database covering international company, industry, product, and market information, with strong coverage of areas such as management...
ABI/INFORM Professional is the world renowned multidisciplinary business research database from ProQuest. All content is indexed and maintained by a team of editorial business classification...
The IFI CLAIMS / US Patents and Legal Status database is produced by IFI CLAIMS® Patent Services. The database provides access to more than 6 million granted United States patents issued by the U.S....
LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents provides access to the complete text of patents issued by 33 countries and patenting authorities around the world, and the bibliographic data of 72 additional...
Celebrating its 55th anniversary in 2018, Derwent World Patents Index (DWPISM), produced by Clarivate Analytics, provides access to information for over 37.4 million inventions covering more than...
Derwent Patents Citation Index (DPCI), produced by Clarivate Analytics, provides access to more than 98 million patent and 11 million literature citations found in more than 11 million patent...