LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents
LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents provides access to the complete text of patents issued by 33 countries and patenting authorities around the world, and the bibliographic data of 72 additional patenting authorities. The patents are organized in separate databases by country/authority, such as Denmark Patents Fulltext and WIPO PCT Patents Fulltext.
Each patent document contains, when available:
- Front-page information, including title, inventor(s), assignee(s), related applications, classification data, cited references, abstract and front-page drawing
- The full specification of the original patent or published application
- Original language plus English machine translations
- Drawing sheets and inline images
- Citing patents
- Legal status information, which include the gazette date announcing the action, the legal status code, the equivalent text description, and any additional details
- Designated states for European and PCT patents
- The LNU complete patent family for each patent document
- Legal status information for each member of the patent family
More information on LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents is available here.
The INPADOC/Family and Legal Status database is produced by the European Patent Office (EPO) and describes patents issued by 101 countries and patenting organisations. The International Patent Documentation Center (INPADOC) was formed in 1972 with the support of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) to provide a centralised bibliographic source for patent documents. INPADOC is now part of the European Patent Documentation System operated by the European Patent Office (EPO).
ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Global is a comprehensive collection of multi-disciplinary dissertations and theses from around the world. It provides access to over 5 million citations and 2.7 million full-text PDFs from over 4,000 universities and programs. No...