LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents
LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents provides access to the complete text of patents issued by 33 countries and patenting authorities around the world, and the bibliographic data of 72 additional patenting authorities. The patents are organized in separate databases by country/authority, such as Denmark Patents Fulltext and WIPO PCT Patents Fulltext.
Each patent document contains, when available:
- Front-page information, including title, inventor(s), assignee(s), related applications, classification data, cited references, abstract and front-page drawing
- The full specification of the original patent or published application
- Original language plus English machine translations
- Drawing sheets and inline images
- Citing patents
- Legal status information, which include the gazette date announcing the action, the legal status code, the equivalent text description, and any additional details
- Designated states for European and PCT patents
- The LNU complete patent family for each patent document
- Legal status information for each member of the patent family
More information on LexisNexis Univentio Global Patents is available here.
Derwent World Patents Index
Celebrating its 55th anniversary in 2018, Derwent World Patents Index (DWPISM), produced by Clarivate Analytics, provides access to information for over 37.4 million inventions covering more than 100 million patent documents worldwide. Each update adds an average of 46,000 documents from more than 50 worldwide sources including patent issuing authorities and and defensive publications.
Derwent Patents Citation Index
Derwent Patents Citation Index (DPCI), produced by Clarivate Analytics, provides access to more than 98 million patent and 11 million literature citations found in more than 11 million patent families. In each update, examiner citations from about 50,000 documents from major patent-issuing authorities are added. Each record in the database describes a patent family for a single invention.
Derwent Chemistry Resource
Derwent Chemistry Resource (DCR) offers structure searching and various other substance identification and indexing data of the chemical structures indexed from update 199916 forward within Derwent World Patents Index® (DWPISM) and the Derwent Drug File (DDF).