Dialog Solutions Announces Launch of Embase French Local Literature
November 23, 2019
Dialog Solutions is delighted to announce a new Embase module available from today on Dialog: Embase French Local Literature.
- This new module allows users to monitor the French local literature for pharmacovigilance
- 100 local French journals are included, based on input from the pharmaceutical industry, European Medicines Agency and Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé
- Full-text articles are translated using human-aided machine translation and human quality control
- Titles and abstracts are provided in both French and English
- Articles are manually indexed using Emtree
- Embase French Local Literature is updated daily, and can be included in Alerts
Click the link below for more information:
Elsevier Fact Sheet Embase French Local Literature Module
Dialog Solutions, Now a part of Clarivate
Searching literature is one of the most important elements of a systematic review. A well planned...
Whether you're conducting a systematic review literature search or screening literature for drug...