Ei Compendex is a bibliographic engineering database covering 190 disciplines from the world’s significant engineering and technology literature. Subjects include: civil, energy, environmental, geological, and biological engineering; electrical, electronics, and control engineering; chemical, mining, metals, and fuel engineering; mechanical, automotive, nuclear, and aerospace engineering; computers, and robotics. Some 6,500 primary sources are monitored for articles of technological importance. Articles are drawn from journals, transactions, reports and special publications of engineering societies, scientific and technical associations, government agencies, universities, laboratories, research institutions and industrial organizations; proceedings of conferences, symposia and colloquia; monographs; standards; seminars and reports. Sources are from 58 countries and in 26 languages.
Ei Compendex’s coverage of international engineering and technology topics includes, but is not limited to:
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Physics (High Energy, Plasma, Nuclear and Solid State)
- Bioengineering and Medical Equipment
- Chemical Engineering, Ceramics, Plastics and Polymers, Food Technology
- Civil and Structural Engineering, Environmental Technology
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Control Engineering, Power Engineering
- Electronics, Computers, Communications
- Energy Technology and Petroleum Engineering
- Engineering Management and Industrial Engineering
- Light and Optical Technology
- Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Ocean and Underwater Technology
- Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering and Transportation
- Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science
More information on Ei Compendex can be found here.
TULSA™ (Petroleum Abstracts) provides bibliographic citations to scientific articles, patents, meeting papers, and government reports of interest to geologists, geophysicists, petroleum engineers, and other technical professionals and managers in the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Global is a comprehensive collection of multi-disciplinary dissertations and theses from around the world. It provides access to over 5 million citations and 2.7 million full-text PDFs from over 4,000 universities and programs. No...
This database is the most comprehensive engineering and technology research offering from ProQuest, with coverage of the world literature on technology and applied science, including materials science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, condensed matter physics, computer science and electronic engineering.