November 23, 2019
Dialog Solutions is delighted to announce a new Embase module available from today on Dialog: Embase French Local Literature.
- This new module allows users to monitor the French local literature for pharmacovigilance
- 100 local French journals are included, based on input from the pharmaceutical industry, European Medicines Agency and Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé
- Full-text articles are translated using human-aided machine translation and human quality control
- Titles and abstracts are provided in both French and English
- Articles are manually indexed using Emtree
- Embase French Local Literature is updated daily, and can be included in Alerts
Click the link below for more information:
Elsevier Fact Sheet Embase French Local Literature Module
What does the EU Medical Device Regulation mean for manufacturers? What steps need to be taken to deliver the robust post-market...
For years we’ve touted the benefits of searching MEDLINE on the Dialog® platform. Aside from our intuitive interface and thesauri,...
One of the most important weapons in the fight against the global threat of coronavirus (COVID-19) is going to be vaccines and...