November 23, 2019
Dialog Solutions is delighted to announce a new Embase module available from today on Dialog: Embase French Local Literature.
- This new module allows users to monitor the French local literature for pharmacovigilance
- 100 local French journals are included, based on input from the pharmaceutical industry, European Medicines Agency and Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé
- Full-text articles are translated using human-aided machine translation and human quality control
- Titles and abstracts are provided in both French and English
- Articles are manually indexed using Emtree
- Embase French Local Literature is updated daily, and can be included in Alerts
Click the link below for more information:
Elsevier Fact Sheet Embase French Local Literature Module
The latest release of the Dialog Alerts Manager has been issued, and it includes a number of important updates, such as:
Results preview on the Alert Details page
Dialog Solutions, a division of ProQuest, has joined the California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), the trade association representing California’s life sciences sector.
CLSA, California’s largest and most influential life sciences advocacy and business leadership organization,
New user interface for viewing patent documents and hyperlinked cited references in SciSearch®
The latest ProQuest Dialog release went live on Thursday 3 October and we’re pleased to announce the following key enhancements.