Dialog® Solutions Announces Launch of Embase French Local Literature
April 09, 2019
Dialog® Solutions is delighted to announce a new Embase module available from today on Dialog®: Embase French Local Literature
- This new module allows users to monitor the French local literature for pharmacovigilance
- 100 local French journals are included, based on input from the pharmaceutical industry, European Medicines Agency and Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé
- Full-text articles are translated using human-aided machine translation and human quality control
- Titles and abstracts are provided in both French and English
- Articles are manually indexed using Emtree
- Embase French Local Literature is updated daily, and can be included in Alerts
Click the link below for more information:
Elsevier Fact Sheet Embase French Local Literature Module
September 18, 2019
Dialog Solutions is proud to announce the successful certification to the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 standard by ANAB accredited partner American Systems Registrar. Our deep focus on customer needs, patient...
March 14, 2019
Quality Management and Validation in Pharmacovigilance. Why it’s critical for pharmaceutical companies to ensure their providers have an intimate understanding of drug safety regulations – and how they translate to...