Dialog Solutions Announces Launch of Embase French Local Literature
November 23, 2019
Dialog Solutions is delighted to announce a new Embase module available from today on Dialog: Embase French Local Literature.
- This new module allows users to monitor the French local literature for pharmacovigilance
- 100 local French journals are included, based on input from the pharmaceutical industry, European Medicines Agency and Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des Produits de Santé
- Full-text articles are translated using human-aided machine translation and human quality control
- Titles and abstracts are provided in both French and English
- Articles are manually indexed using Emtree
- Embase French Local Literature is updated daily, and can be included in Alerts
Click the link below for more information:
Elsevier Fact Sheet Embase French Local Literature Module
Even if you’re a die-hard user of the Dialog platform you may not realise how far back Dialog’s...
One of the most important weapons in the fight against the global threat of coronavirus (COVID-19)...
As part of our ongoing support of the research efforts for COVID-19 treatments, vaccines, and...