Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts
Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts (CEABA) covers all aspects chemical engineering, biological engineering, and related fields. Sources are international scientific and user-related journals, conference proceedings, doctoral theses, and German research reports. CEABA aims to deliver chemical or process engineers, chemists, biotechnologists, and industrial scientists insights to the literature of process and bioprocess engineering, chemical engineering and biotechnology.
Since WTI Frankfurt eG took over the database in 2011 the number of abstracts added to the database has increased from around 9000 per year to almost 70000 in 2014. Since 2007 the “Thesaurus Technik and Management” of WTI Frankfurt is used for indexing the documents in CEABA. The majority of records have English abstracts; all records have English-language indexing
- process engineering: unit operation, separation processes, loss prevention
- process systems engineering: process design, development and control
- industrial process plants: plant design, equipment, safety, retrofitting, management
- transport phenomena: fluid dynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer
- safety engineering: plant safety, occupational health and safety
- chemical reaction engineering
- mechanical process engineering
- thermal process engineering
- theoretical chemical engineering
chemistry: electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, petrochemistry, green chemistry
- substance data and material data
- corrosion engineering
- measurement and testing technology, sensors bioprocess engineering
- biomedical engineering
- cellular engineering
- genetic engineering
- biological systems engineering
- food engineering
- pharmaceutical engineering
- materials science: metals, composites, ceramics, polymers
- environmental engineering: wastewater, waste management, water supply, air pollution, soil pollution, remediation
- energy: fuel cells, battery, power plants, fuels, harvesting, saving
- renewable sources
Use Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts (CEABA) to answer questions like:
– What information has recently been published on butterfly valves used in chemical processing?
– Has anything been published on jet mixing involving a liquid or liquids; one of the phases can be a gas?
– What recent technological developments have there been in the removal of toxins from diesel emissions?
Find out more about Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts (CEABA)
This database is the most comprehensive engineering and technology research offering from ProQuest, with coverage of the world literature on technology and applied science, including materials science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, condensed matter physics, computer science and electronic engineering.
PaperChem covers virtually every topic related to the chemistry, engineering, and production technology used by the pulp and paper industry. Included are abstracts of journal articles, books, dissertations, patents, review and research articles, symposia, and translations.