Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts
Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts (CEABA) covers all aspects chemical engineering, biological engineering, and related fields. Sources are international scientific and user-related journals, conference proceedings, doctoral theses, and German research reports. CEABA aims to deliver chemical or process engineers, chemists, biotechnologists, and industrial scientists insights to the literature of process and bioprocess engineering, chemical engineering and biotechnology.
Since WTI Frankfurt eG took over the database in 2011 the number of abstracts added to the database has increased from around 9000 per year to almost 70000 in 2014. Since 2007 the “Thesaurus Technik and Management” of WTI Frankfurt is used for indexing the documents in CEABA. The majority of records have English abstracts; all records have English-language indexing
- process engineering: unit operation, separation processes, loss prevention
- process systems engineering: process design, development and control
- industrial process plants: plant design, equipment, safety, retrofitting, management
- transport phenomena: fluid dynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer
- safety engineering: plant safety, occupational health and safety
- chemical reaction engineering
- mechanical process engineering
- thermal process engineering
- theoretical chemical engineering
chemistry: electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, petrochemistry, green chemistry
- substance data and material data
- corrosion engineering
- measurement and testing technology, sensors bioprocess engineering
- biomedical engineering
- cellular engineering
- genetic engineering
- biological systems engineering
- food engineering
- pharmaceutical engineering
- materials science: metals, composites, ceramics, polymers
- environmental engineering: wastewater, waste management, water supply, air pollution, soil pollution, remediation
- energy: fuel cells, battery, power plants, fuels, harvesting, saving
- renewable sources
Use Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts (CEABA) to answer questions like:
– What information has recently been published on butterfly valves used in chemical processing?
– Has anything been published on jet mixing involving a liquid or liquids; one of the phases can be a gas?
– What recent technological developments have there been in the removal of toxins from diesel emissions?
Find out more about Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts (CEABA)
Inspec®, a bibliographic database, comprises abstracts and specialized indexing of the world’s quality research literature in the fields of physics and engineering from journals and serials, conference papers and proceedings, books and book chapters, and technical reports.
TULSA™ (Petroleum Abstracts) provides bibliographic citations to scientific articles, patents, meeting papers, and government reports of interest to geologists, geophysicists, petroleum engineers, and other technical professionals and managers in the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
ProQuest Dissertation & Theses Global is a comprehensive collection of multi-disciplinary dissertations and theses from around the world. It provides access to over 5 million citations and 2.7 million full-text PDFs from over 4,000 universities and programs. No...