Search BIOSIS Previews on Dialog
Search BIOSIS Previews, the life sciences and biomedical research database, through the Dialog platform.
By accessing BIOSIS Previews directly through Dialog, you can take advantage of our transactional and subscription pricing options, powerful research tools and access to other research databases.
Scroll down to learn more about the benefits of using Dialog to access BIOSIS Previews.
The benefits of using Dialog
Access BIOSIS Previews with Powerful Search Features
Dialog allows users to perform cross-database searches, download results, save searches and create custom reports, all in a single interface. This helps improve collaboration and enables organisations to create custom search workflows that meet their specific requirements.
In addition, search results are provided in a native qualitative XML format that integrates seamlessly into downstream workflows.
Dialog also includes the Dialog® Alerts Manager, which lets users easily manage multiple searches and set up research alerts.
Flexible Pricing for BIOSIS Previews Content
We offer a number of pricing models for searching and accessing BIOSIS Previews on Dialog. From subscription options to pay-as-you-go pricing, Dialog customers can use BIOSIS Previews at a price and commitment level that suits them:
- Standard Transactional Plan: Pay as you go access
- Commitment Plan: Discounts when you commit to a minimum annual contract value
- Choice and Site License Plans: Flat rate subscriptions for specific databases or groups of databases
Search Other Databases in the Same Interface
- 1.7 billion authoritative records
- 522 million newspaper articles
- 5.5 million dissertations and theses
- 3.7 million unpublished working papers/preprints
- 33 full-text patent authorities
- 69 bibliographic patent authorities
Using Dialog to Access BIOSIS Previews
We work with businesses around the world to support their pharmaceutical and scientific research efforts. As well as helping them search BIOSIS Previews, we work with them to achieve their end goals – whether that’s a research outcome or regulatory compliance. Click on the examples below to find out more and see how we can support you.
If you need to search BIOSIS Previews, get in touch with us to discuss your needs and how we can help you.
Overview of BIOSIS Previews
BIOSIS Previews® provides comprehensive worldwide coverage of life sciences and biomedical research from journals, meetings, books and some patents. BIOSIS Previews® takes an interdisciplinary and in-depth approach that carefully monitors every area of the life sciences including pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies and environmental issues.
Subjects are indexed by a wide range of terms including major concepts, biological organisms and taxa, diseases, methods and equipment, gene names, geologic time, geographic location and chemical substances, allowing easy review of article content and precise searchability.
What areas does BIOSIS Previews cover?
- Aerospace Biology
- Behavioral Sciences
- Cell Biology
- Clinical Medicine
- Environmental Biology
- Experimental Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Public Health
- Radiation Biology
- Systematic Biology
- Veterinary Science
What questions can BIOSIS Previews help to answer?
Use BIOSIS Previews to answer such questions as:
- How are calcitonin gene related peptide inhibitors used in the treatment of migraine?
- Could anti-parasitic peptides from insect sources be developed to treat malaria?
- What are the latest methods of detecting Escherichia coli using biosensors?
- What are the adverse effects of natalizumab?