Alerts Manager Release: August 21
The latest release of Dialog Alerts Manager includes:
• Alerts Manager features applied to alerts in patent databases
• Custom fields selection in both general and patent databases
• Custom fields indicated in Audit History
• Project code selection
• Delivery method (email or ftp) indicated in Audit History
• Ability to re-send ftp alerts
• Alerts searchable by ID
• Ability to search and/or filter alerts by database
• Cover sheet added to Audit History
• Two new hedges: Humans and Animals
More enhancements will be released in the next few weeks, including interface translation to languages other than English and viewing the results list on the alert details page.
Please feel free to ask us any questions, or give us feedback on the product by contacting your account manager or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also read the ‘What’s New’ notes in the Alerts Manager itself to stay up to date.