AdisInsight: Drugs (formerly Adis R&D Insight) provides leading, evidence-based scientific and market information on drugs in commercial development worldwide. Drug and cell-based products are tracked across all therapeutic areas and throughout the entire development process, from discovery to launch.
Data is collected from more than 2,300 biomedical journals covering drugs and therapeutics, news services, newsletters, company annual reports, contact with companies, market intelligence, meetings and conferences. AdisInsight profiles are also backed by more than 10,000 evaluated Adis scientific summaries and 63,000 bibliographic references.
Drug profiles in AdisInsight: Drugs include:
- Key development milestones
- Development status and history
- Drug properties
- Chemical synopses
- Generic name, syonyms, brand names
- Pharmacokinetics data
- Pharmacodynamics data
- Company agreements
- Trial landscape and details
- Related safety reports
- Patent information
- Related drugs
- Drug limitations
- Developing companies
- Forecasts of approval probability
- Use Chemical Engineering & Biotechnology Abstracts to answer questions like:
Use AdisInsight: Drugs to answer such questions as:
- What pipeline reports are available on nivolumab?
- Where is TSR 042 being developed? For which indications?
- Which drugs indicated for glioblastoma are in Phase III in France?
- Which drugs is Celgene developing?
- Which drugs indicated for acne are in highest phase I?