ABI/INFORM Professional is the world renowned multidisciplinary business research database from ProQuest. All content is indexed and maintained by a team of editorial business classification experts, and the titles covered are actively managed to ensure the most current journals are included. Different versions of ABI/INFORM are available:
- ABI/INFORM Professional Advanced – over 7,500 scholarly journals, trade magazines, newsletters, and other business resources; of which over 3,800 are currently updating, and 2,800 offering on-going full-text
- ABI/INFORM Professional Market Research (subscriber-only) – a premium collection of country and market research resources from a variety of publishers including: Acquisdata, Business Monitor International, Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Euromonitor International, and Global Data. A small collection of Reportal company annual and interim reports is also available. Historical reports (no longer updating) are also available from Emerging Markets Direct and the Institute for Information Industry. From September 2017, reports from the following publishers will also be available: Barnes Reports, Mergent, Oxford Analytica, Oxford Economics, and Progressive Digital Media.
- International Trends Accounting
- Banking and Insurance
- Management/Management Science
- Public Administration
- Engineering Management
- Real Estate
- Human Resources
Use ABI/INFORM to find:
- Any research into measuring the effectiveness of advertising
- Factors relating to the progress of women entering senior management roles
- The pros and cons of telecommuting/home-working
- Detailed macro-economic statistics on Australia
- In-depth market research reports on the German insurance sector
Investext (Thomson Reuters Embargoed Research Collection) offers premium research reports on companies, industries and topics written by analysts at leading investment banks, brokers and consulting firms worldwide. Reports are full text searchable, with citations and tables of contents providing access to report sections or complete reports.
ProQuest Newsstand Professional is a collection of leading newspapers and wire services with geographic reach throughout the United States and around the world. Many titles are in full text, with in-depth coverage of each issue, with a browseable index for companies, industries, people and geographies. Everything from business activity to current events, and from economic conditions to obituaries is included in this comprehensive news resource.